Please email any request and Iwill do my best to either cover it in a blog, or email you back. Happy cooking, crafting and creating.

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4, a blended family that is wonderfully close. I love cooking, in fact I am obsessed with cooking and making fun stuff for the family to enjoy. I love to create, photography, painting, decorating, crafts and anything that makes me feel more creative.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Melting Snowman Cookie Balls

Melting Snowmen.

Saw this a few years ago in a Christmas cookie magazine, thought I would give it a try.
Ingredients needed:
Peanut butter sandwich cookies, mini Oreo's, peanut butter, white chocolate (15 squares) cream cheese, wax paper, icing (colored or color white icing with food coloring)First crunch up the cookies, I used a plastic bag and the flat side of a meat pounder, a rolling pin works too. You can use a food processor, I just hate to clean it!


Next add 1/4 cup of peanut butter, cream cheese and cookies, mix until you have a dough.



It will look like this...I used a small melon baller to form balls and put them on wax paper.


When they are all rolled out, refrigerate for about 30 min until firm.




Melt white chocolate, I like the Baker's brand and use the microwave.


Dip each of the balls into the chocolate and place on wax paper, before hardened add a little oreo for a top hat. Then back to the fridge until set.



Next take colored icing and decorate....The finished product tastes like peanut butter cookie dough. Yuuummmy! Enjoy.




So cute and I am sure you can get pretty creative with decorations!




No comments:

Post a Comment