Please email any request and Iwill do my best to either cover it in a blog, or email you back. Happy cooking, crafting and creating.

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4, a blended family that is wonderfully close. I love cooking, in fact I am obsessed with cooking and making fun stuff for the family to enjoy. I love to create, photography, painting, decorating, crafts and anything that makes me feel more creative.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Repurpose old things to make them new and FABULOUS

Had an old sweater that I never wore...so , since I have a new sewing obsession I figured I would upcycle it and this is what I came up with... Just to help fuel my obsession with navy grey and yellow I showed a potential outfit.

One sweater




Find the middle and cut the top layer and open it up





Double wide bias tape, I took each side of the sweater and sandwiched it in the fold of the tape and pinned in place.





Next sew in place, I used a wide zig-zag and made two rows since I wasn't quite sure how it would hold, love the way it turned out. Watch out thrift stores!







No comments:

Post a Comment