Please email any request and Iwill do my best to either cover it in a blog, or email you back. Happy cooking, crafting and creating.

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of 4, a blended family that is wonderfully close. I love cooking, in fact I am obsessed with cooking and making fun stuff for the family to enjoy. I love to create, photography, painting, decorating, crafts and anything that makes me feel more creative.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Italian Beef

This is by far the best Italian Beef I have ever had. It is just as simple as it can be and I frequently make it on a Saturday just to keep in the fridge for quick lunches to take to work. I like it on a sub roll with mustard and horseradish. It is also delicious toasted with provolone cheese. Simply open the roll, broil for a few minutes (watch carefully they burn quick) add the beef to one side and the cheese to the other, broil until brown and bubbly. Enjoy.


Ingredients: Roast, small to med 2-5 pounds. I prefer rump roast. One jar of pepperonconi peppers with juice, pkg of italian beef, 1 pkg of dried french onion soup, 1 bottle of beer.




Dump all ingredients in the crock pot on low, for the day and then shred. It can be cooked on high for 5 hours or low for 6-8 hours.





Finished. ENJOY!!













No comments:

Post a Comment